Thread: Webley tempest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm with Yana here, you can get a vg Brum Tempest for about a third/half of the cost, & it's not going to depreciate. Saw one advertised in the smalls at the back of one of the airguns mags a while back, think it was £60 including post, original box. manual & paperwork. Very pleased I rang up!
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

I like my new Tempest (Turkish)

Hello, I'm new here and pretty much just joined because of my new appreciation for the Webley Tempest. Unfortunately I cannot get my hands on the older classic models but I'm still really pleased with this. The construction is solid and it's power and accuracy are fantastic!

Also, on a funny note, this past weekend I had a buddy over who hasn't fired a pellet/BB gun in years, but he was always a crack shot when we were kids.
    He picked off the head of a dandelion weed from about 10 metres away. Needless to say I was impressed, and he was blown away by the control and accuracy he felt, using the Tempest, especially after not having fired an air gun in years.