Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HRPC Annual St Catherines Charity Shoot 27th September Update

HRPC Annual St Catherines Charity Shoot 27th September Update

Hi All

As already announced this years HRPC St Catherins charity event will be taking place on 27th September 2015 at our Holbush site near Horsham.

Those of you who have shot with us before know how awesome the course is. We've changed it round again since our last open and will be working even more to ensure its absolutely cracking for this event.

The course will be a full thirty pegs and is open to ALL safe shooters of sub 12 ftlb air rifles. As with last years event the shoot itself will be totally free although donation buckets will be around and anything you feel able to donate will be most appreciated.

All completed score cards handed in after the event will be entered into a free raffle to be drawn when we declare the results. (The prize up for grabs is worth attending for on its own)

There will be various other fund raising activities on the day which will be announced later but there is a rumour that last years demon auctioneer may be making another appearance as this year we have even more nice goodies which have been donated to us in aid of St Catherines. I'll be posting a list of some of the things we already have later on.

Please put this one in your diary and help us raise as much as we can for this well worthy cause.

Keep an eye on this thread for further information.

cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Nice One

Well up for this tel. Anything I can do to help out let me know.

Mick

Prize are amazing

Can’t wait to see you all at this shoot, we have had some amazing donations of prizes. Our HFT ground is fantastic !

Tarnya x

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MickytheMoose View Post
    Well up for this tel. Anything I can do to help out let me know.

Mick
    Cheers Mick,
    I'll be looking for a couple of work parties before the shoot to clear vegitation etc. Might even lend you a machete, if you promise not to cut your finger lol

I don't mind helping the Saturday before the shoot Terry, with set up! as long as you get me some new spray paint so I don't paint myself again (Yellow is really not my colour) !!

Tarnya x

Hrpc

Looking forward to the event. Let's hope we can raise quite a bit for such a good cause.

Cheers, Pete

Cheers Tarnya,

I'll make sure we have plenty of nice new spray cans, no painting me though. We could however paint Ross Yellow and have our own minion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Cheers Tarnya,

I'll make sure we have plenty of nice new spray cans, no painting me though. We could however paint Ross Yellow and have our own minion.
    Thanks to you I still have yellow specs and matching rangefinder ! Hooligan 😎
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Dodgy spray can up a ladder...anything can happen lol

I lam really looking forward to this event as I missed it last year. I cannot imagine how you have made the course even better.
    It promises to be a cracker.

S

Cool Cracking course

We've been working on more platforms for the targets, clearing new lines and sorting out the paths etc. Hopefully we can get the new plinking range built in time as well. The lands been cleared where we're building it and its going to be down to when we can have the materials on site and borrow the post drill.
    The course was top notch last year but if people are coming to support St Catherins its down to us to make it even better.

Cheers
    Terry

Charity shoot

Found a couple of new airgun books you
    can add to the to the raffle prizes.
    Looking forward to a great day.
    Atb Sidelever
    Diana 52 .22 short stroked
    AA S410.177+Hawke Vantage
    Think outside...no box required

Thanks

Cheers Alan most appreciated.

Update

Hi All

I've been asked a couple of questions about the format, location and timing etc so I hope the following is useful.

Location. Our HFT site is located at Ultimate Events, Holmbush Farm, Horsham. The farm is halfway between Horsham and Crawley and is easily accessed from the A264. Signs will be out on the day to guide you to us on site.

The plinking range will be open at 9am and we'll start the main shoot with the safety brief at 11am.

The shoot is open to ALL safe shooters of sub 12 ftlb air rifles and will be a full 30 peg course.

Additional fun competitions will be held on the day and we'll be having a raffle and an auction in aid of St Catherines after the shoot.

We will also be drawing a winning score card from all those handed in on the day. The prize for this is well worth it and will be announced later, but you have to be there when your card is drawn to claim it. If not we'll draw another one out of the box.

If anybody need more detailed information I'll be posting it nearer to the event.

Cheers

Terry

Not long to go!

Sounds good Terry, are you going to tell us what sound of the prizes are or are we going to keep it a little shh for the time being ?

Tarnya