Thats the courses complete then.
Theyve only taken five weeks to build so pretty much a record.
Saturdays course starts in the bottom part of the wood and meanders out into the meadow for a few targets then gradually eases its way up the front part of the hill of terror finishing off with a lovely view of the estuary (and quaint nuclear power station). The majority of targets (unlike on sunday) are in plain sight and ready for all the bracketers to fill their boots. Remember that at MAD we only use standard size kill zones. You wont find a deviously crafted 33mm target on our courses.

Sundays course is at the back part of the wood and starts at the lower section and then heads out to the very back before turning and rising in a crescent to the opposite side of the wood. Theres said to be a lowly 17mph wind on Sunday which wont really matter too much as Vince (world champion) didnt spend hours planning where to put the targets so that theyd take the most and weirdest wind. . I reckon this course is all about trusting your kit because when your pellets do strange things you just need to be able to say "the guns all good ive just been Hollandaised".

The MAD barbecue will be available on friday, saturday and sunday evenings and of course you can come and camp for free. Please take your rubbish home with you as this will enable us to keep camping free in the future.

We have a 20 shot practice course in the meadow to get your juices flowing and of course a full plinking range from 10-55yds.

We have 2 side shoots this year, Splat attack (as named by Richie Bailey) and long range. As long as Eric Bynum doesnt turn up i reckon the long range could be anybodys. The long range target is approx 75 yards so get that fourth mildot polished up ready.

I think thats about it so ill sign off but if you need to know anything just ring Vince Holland but please be advised that he only answers his phone at around 3am.

Dop.