Thread: Leapers 2~7 X 32 LR

Leapers 2~7 X 32 LR

Hi,

In the process of upgrading/Repairing my old Original 35 now. I bought a cheap Leapers scope 2~7 X32 swat style scope , it has a dual illuminated Milldot reticule and a Fixed Parallax set @ 35 Yards, Hawke please note, and it is highly recommended for rifles with recoil such as springers. It is light but seems very well built and I must say that I am very impressed as far as the first impressions go. It has a very clear view with no noticeable degrading of the image as the mag goes up to 7 which is a lot for a little scope with a 32mm objective. The image is sharp enough for pinpoint shooting from 15 yards onwards even with a fixed parallax of 35 yards. I think that this is quite a bargain at £34.90.

Regards,

A.G

Thumbs up good scope for little money

bought one myself this week ......ideal for any air rifle requiring a scope that has long eye relief (my old mercury might be wearing the new one) and already parallaxed for airgun ranges
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

I had a look through Joffy's this last Sunday at The Boinger Bash and was highly impressed.

Clarity and brightness of image I thought were fabulous right through the mag range.

And on 2x mag, the image was pin sharp even at just 2 yards.

In my opinion, this is the best budget scope that I have seen and will be buying one shortly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I purchased one after reading about them and I'm very impressed. I really like the the dimmer feature on the IR as sometimes the notched IR are either too bright or too dim. The pre parallax set to 35yards is all you need for airgun hunting. I ordered mine with a load of pellets and with what I saved on them the scope stands me at 25 quid. The build quality is better than hawke sports range IMO. Highly recommended!

Scope

Well for my sins,I have just ordered one ,the seems to have a good following and good reports and what I like is,,it go's down to 2x mag .love it! Just right for the woods .,,,,,,,pops

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Highly impressed, now bought two!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

If you put these on very low mag, the sight picture ends up smaller than the eye piece, so it looks like the picture floats about inside the eyepiece as you move your head. Ensure you have the picture centred and you have no parallax error as your eye is lined up with the scope. Might be useful for hft (or just setting up a rifle stock for use with a better scope).