Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
Have you tried one? I'm guessing not. I heard the same thing about the ASG CZ P09...along with a lot of codswallop from people who had never actually tried one out. Guess what? The trigger was way better than a PX4, gun more positive and accurate with a smooth slide action, plus you could fit and modify a moddy on it for quieter shooting. The 226 is all metal as I understand it, the piercing arrangement very positive (and new) and it has a 1/2" UNF thread built in. I wouldn't write these off without a personal tryout TBH.
No I have not tried the pellet sig 226, have you? But I will try one soon as it goes to my local gun Shop.. I have shoot the P09 though and that is reasonable but once again not my cup of tea, I still believe the only good thing about the pellet sig 226 is the fact that it's a sig lol, and uses pellets, yeah the threaded barrel tip could be OK, not something I have to worry about though shooting at gun club, but will be handy for home and back garden use though.. My issue is also the price tag of this pistol, I do not think it's worth the £160 - £180 that most places will be selling them for, just like the PX4.. Don't get me wrong though I am not one to totally right off a gun until I have shot one but have shot nearly every airgun I kind of know what to expect with the sig..

ATB Marc