Thread: Sig Sauer P226 & P250 pellet pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lol yeah that's what I was thinking mate more then £120 they will have trouble, bit like the PX4 storm being such a low seller.. Well soon as my local gun Shop gets them in I'll test fire one and report back, if my local is selling then for £120 I should be able to buy one for around £100 but I'll test fire one out and have a long think first as I'm not sure if would have a place in my collection for long..
    Happy shooting
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Wink So has anyone got one yet????

So they've been advertised on loads and loads of websites as for sale. In fact most websites are saying first batch sold out!

Who's got one?

What's the verdict?

J

Quote Originally Posted by Jehoolio View Post
    So they've been advertised on loads and loads of websites as for sale. In fact most websites are saying first batch sold out!

Who's got one?

What's the verdict?

J
    BAR put up a new video showing a pre production model today and it says they are a few weeks off yet, with the rifles at the end of the year or early next.

The pistol does look OK but why did they include blowback but not have an opening ejection port. It will annoy the hell out of me that so I won't be buying a pistol. I might buy one of the rifles but honestly I am not expecting much from them.

SIG could have made these excellent, they just look a bit cheap and don't seem to offer anything new.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich