Thread: Sig Sauer P226 & P250 pellet pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    Well worth the money, but bare in mind they're a good price if you see what I mean
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Go navy!

Quite like My Sig, in Dark Earth. Seems a pretty solid gun, shoots straight, good grouping @ 20ft, gets about 365fps average, nice weight, trigger decent, but long.
    Nice looking replica, compares favourably to others in it's price category, $150 here in Canada. shoots low and a little left, too bad sights aren't adjustable, but they are
    separate pieces from body and may be modified? Nothing to rave about, but for Me a 'keeper'.
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

I was looking at buying the P226 after watching this. I found this guy annoying at first but now quite entertaining

https://youtu.be/iLlEg-n4X20

But now reading this thread I am unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Missed_dinner View Post
    I was looking at buying the P226 after watching this. I found this guy annoying at first but now quite entertaining

https://youtu.be/iLlEg-n4X20

But now reading this thread I am unsure.
    I quite like Giles, seems like a very friendly chap.. lol
    yeah leave the sig along mate its not a great gun to be honest, ok if im being honest i think its rubbish lol..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
    I quite like Giles, seems like a very friendly chap.. lol
    I first thought "who wants to be Jeremy Clarkson!"
    But now I think he is funny. I also like how informative his videos are.

I will be watching some of your videos in a bit to see how you compare

Quote Originally Posted by Missed_dinner View Post
    I first thought "who wants to be Jeremy Clarkson!"
    But now I think he is funny. I also like how informative his videos are.

I will be watching some of your videos in a bit to see how you compare
    Lol now you mention it, he is a little like Jeremy Clarkson Clarkson, yeah I do like some of Giles videos too ad you say some are very informative, the thing is though he gets sponsored to promote products and guns to try help selling them so a few guys he says is good are not, but its one if the ways he makes a living so you can't hold it against him,, my and he's videos are quite a lot different but I hope you find a few of my videos interesting too.
    Happy shooting ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..