Thread: Sussex Interclub 2015 - Round 8 at Horsham Hawks HFT - Sunday 30th August

Sussex Interclub 2015 - Round 8 at Horsham Hawks HFT - Sunday 30th August

Sussex Interclub 2015 - Round 8 at Horsham Hawks - Sunday 30th August

The 8th round of the SiHFT series for 2015, will be held on Sunday 30th August at Horsham. The course is set and everyone is welcome. It is open to all safe shooters with sub 12ft/lb air rifles.

Gates will open at 8.00am with ‘booking in’ commencing at 9.00am. The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for around 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Please remember: if you want to shoot with a specific person, please don't leave 'booking-in' to the last minute as you may be disappointed!

Cost £7.00
    Juniors £6.00

Visitors (not members of the regular Sussex clubs) are welcome but you must drop me an email to confirm before you turn up ... pj.horshamhft@gmail.com

The course is set to current UKAHFT rules. Hopefully, the weather will be kind.

The post code for Tower Road (our site) is RH12 4SX. There will be HFT signs at the entrance. Please drive slowly as you enter. As many cars as possible will accommodated in the woods. Some may have to be parked further along the road. Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions. If the marshal is otherwise engaged, please drive 100 yards up the road in the direction of Colgate and you will see a second entrance on the right to our overflow car park.

Free tea and coffee will be available. However, we have been unable to secure the services of a reliable burger van and, rather than people possibly being let down, it is suggested that you purchase and bring you own refreshments if required. There are a number of petrol stations on the approach routes to the site.

ATVB and looking forward to seeing you all there,

Phil

Meon Valley Visitors

Many thanks for the heads-up on that, Phil - there's an email on it's way to you with the names of the chaps from Meon Valley who would like to come along.

KR, Nick
    Last edited by fastnick; 24-08-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Hi Phil

Rick and I are hoping to join you on Sunday and if possible, would appreciate shooting together. Looking forward to shooting at your great venue again. Many thanks, Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by chairgunnergirl View Post
    Hi Phil

Rick and I are hoping to join you on Sunday and if possible, would appreciate shooting together. Looking forward to shooting at your great venue again. Many thanks, Lisa
    Will be good to see you Lisa,
    ATVB,
    Phil

Daayuum! away in the Pike mobil again!!
    Can't believe how many SIHFT i have missed out on!!

Goodluck Oakies! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by chairgunnergirl View Post
    Hi Phil

As Phil said in his earlier reply, we're always happy to please where able.

Just don't leave your visit to the booking-in desk 'til later in the opening time, or risk not getting the partner you wish for.

Biggles
    (Chair of the Sussex Interclub dating agency)
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

I'm just in the mood for a bit of Horsham trickyness
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by si7777777 View Post
    I'm just in the mood for a bit of Horsham trickyness
    Me too.

Just hope the weather behaves itself.

Fed up getting wet

See y'all tomorrow.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

HUGE thanks, Hawkies, for a great day.

Thanks too to my partner, coach, mentor, Charles for making sufficient slips to make me feel sooo much better.

Hope to see a whole bunch of you tomorrow at Mile Oaks' charity bash.

Full results from today are now posted HERE. Enjoy.

Biggles