Thread: Red dot/Scope on a Crosman Mk1

Red dot/Scope on a Crosman Mk1

Finally!

Just got a scope mount (weaver) to fit my Crosman Mk1. After a bit of research found that a Ruger Mk1/2 mount would do the job, and lo and behold, it fits a treat

The whole ensemble now somewhat resembles a Star Wars blaster, but I'm finally happy with the set up. My thanks to UKNeil for the mod adaptor, Matt W for the delrin mod and the company on the Bay for the scope mount. Just got to get the new red dot zeroed now

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Finally!

Just got a scope mount (weaver) to fit my Crosman Mk1. After a bit of research found that a Ruger Mk1/2 mount would do the job, and lo and behold, it fits a treat

The whole ensemble now somewhat resembles a Star Wars blaster, but I'm finally happy with the set up. My thanks to UKNeil for the mod adaptor, Matt W for the delrin mod and the company on the Bay for the scope mount. Just got to get the new red dot zeroed now
    Fitted a laser on mine, just clamped straight on the end of the barrel and very accurate. Can also use open sights if required.Have not got separate pic, see below...

Baz

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...himels/CO2.jpg
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Pictures damnit man!... Pictures!
    Will try and get some sorted out over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Fitted a laser on mine, just clamped straight on the end of the barrel and very accurate. Can also use open sights if required.Have not got separate pic, see below...

Baz

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...himels/CO2.jpg
    Interesting approach, and a very practical one! Like the collection! A 78g and 79g as well. Nice. Good to see a 600 in there as well- superb pistol, would never part with mine

Yes s-c I agree. The best semi auto is the 600 and the .177 version 677 (grey grips). But for single shot pistols I think the Schimel beats the Smiths for power and accuracy.

Regards, Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Will try and get some sorted out over the weekend
    Hopefully this will work! https://www.flickr.com/photos/buntli...57658244531182