Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pcp puzzler

re

Eh! big dave? at emley or steve hebby at redfern,i was going to suggest the rn10/pro target or evo,there all quite heavy.

Thanks for the replies..

I would like to try a Airwolf,but every one i know at my club has had to send their Daystates back half a dozen times each.

I know some one with a Pro Target,i could get a go with it.As mentioned iv been told AA wont work on anything they no longer make..

Sir....FIT IS KING
    If it fits you have the basic building block.
    You can add weight to the front or reduce weight at the rear......or a bit of both
    But dropping an essentially sound rifle when you are able to tweak the balance point is a bit short sighted in my honest opinion.
    As for an HW100 sporter being balanced !!!!!! Not my experience with the steel cylinder.
    The othe point is that a heavier gun if balanced correctly will feel lighter than a lighter one badly balanced.
    Having said that I am the exact opposite to you and I hate heavy and nose heavy rifles that why my 100 has lost its steel for alloy and the barrel band has gone walkies. An adjustable butt and cheekpeice make this sound gun a glove.
    I would really steer you to fit and just put a little plastic bag on the front you can put coins in until you find the front weight you need on a gun that fits your body
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

what about a career 707 there heavy and alot of the weight is front end

10 shot and adjustable power if you can find one