Thread: Looking for a Sportsmatch GC2

Looking for a Sportsmatch GC2

Interested to acquire an example of this rifle - had them before but foolishly sold them on.

Would prefer a Mk3 in .177 with factory standard stock - right handed (adjustable cheekpiece would be a bonus), but will consider any model.

Only proviso is it needs to have been pressure tested and ultrasound scanned.

Let me know if you have one to sell.

Won't be on the BBS until Tuesday now as away for the weekend.
    Last edited by rockdrill; 27-08-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Gc2

B.A.R seem to have a nice example if thats any help?.Mach 1.5

I was in BAR on Saturday and they do indeed have a nice MK3 in the standard wood, which looks to be in good nick. I had number 223 in the 90's the one in BAR is number 218 I think, when mine was recalled, that batch was found to be perfect.
    Hope that's of some help.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

I think Mcavoys have one in also!! 😉
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Thank you for the replies.

I had noted the example at BAR, but Blackpool is a bit too far to just head over to look at it and I am not going to buy blind. Besides I think it is a bit overpriced for what it is.

I had also found the GC2 at McAvoys - £1200 for it with an MTC scope - too much for me to be interested.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.