Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impact airguns

Impact airguns

hello people ,
    what do you recon ,sent 2 e-mails [they lost the first e-mail] , 3 phonecalls spoke to allison , put forward my questions and sent photos in the e-mails back in november 2014,
    response so far no answer or response from them .
    seems odd that they do not want my money ?
    over to you folks for deliberation
    cheers maz.

In their effort to replicate theoben in its later years, they seem to have gone too far.

Can't see it surviving to be fair.

I'd give them a chance, they are a small company just recently (last 10 months) set up after the treachery of their previous manager, every one is probably running around like blue arsed flies. This is one of our hopes of a world class airgun manufacturer (most other UK airgun companys have sold out), I want to order an Impact gun myself in the future, good on you for taking this route, sorry about their slow response I really do hope it works out for you.
    I think of all the many years of skill and experience these people have and it would be a great shame to Britain if it was all lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfun View Post
    I'd give them a chance, they are a small company just recently (last 10 months) set up after the treachery of their previous manager, every one is probably running around like blue arsed flies. This is one of our hopes of a world class airgun manufacturer (most other UK airgun companys have sold out), I want to order an Impact gun myself in the future, good on you for taking this route, sorry about their slow response I really do hope it works out for you.
    I think of all the many years of skill and experience these people have and it would be a great shame to Britain if it was all lost.
    How much skill does it take to hit the 'reply' button to an email. Hes tried to contact them since November!

Quote Originally Posted by vobster View Post
    In their effort to replicate theoben in its later years, they seem to have gone too far.
    I'm I right on thinking that this is thoebens old stock??? re badged? and maybes slightly modified?

Quote Originally Posted by vobster View Post
    How much skill does it take to hit the 'reply' button to an email. Hes tried to contact them since November!
    So you've never set up or run your own company then ? Should we all just buy American airguns ? Aren't you proud to be British ?

So you've never set up or run your own company then ? Should we all just buy American airguns ? Aren't you proud to be British ?
    I don't really think it's about being British. If they are providing first class service and products that make you proud to be British then great, if they cannot be bothered to respond to an email then let them fail.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

I ran my own business for years and I set it up from nothing. No way would I not give any potential customer a call back immediately if they were asking for a quote or information on my services. I have recently had the same problem with a plumber, needless to say he will not see my money. It costs nothing to be polite and efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    hello people ,
    what do you recon ,sent 2 e-mails [they lost the first e-mail] , 3 phonecalls spoke to allison , put forward my questions and sent photos in the e-mails back in november 2014,
    response so far no answer or response from them .
    seems odd that they do not want my money ?
    over to you folks for deliberation
    cheers maz.
    My money would then go elsewhere, these impact posts keep popping up, has to be something they are not doing right in the customer service dept

Nothing above looks that promising for the future of Impact - pity really, I was developing a real craving for an RM100...

You are making a lot of incorrect assumptions about me. Almost all of them in fact.

I hate crappy customer service! Get it?

I'd love Impact to become a world class British air gun manufacturer. With our support they will ! Get it now ?

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I ran my own business for years and I set it up from nothing. No way would I not give any potential customer a call back immediately if they were asking for a quote or information on my services. I have recently had the same problem with a plumber, needless to say he will not see my money. It costs nothing to be polite and efficient.
    here here 100% on that

I'd love Impact to become a world class British air gun manufacturer. With our support they will ! Get it now ?
    How can we support them if they do not communicate back to US ?