Thread: Webley & Scott Nemesis Pneumatic Air Pistol For sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Cool Webley & Scott Nemesis Pneumatic Air Pistol For sale

Nemesis as detailed now SOLD to good guy Geezer. Thanks for looking.

Hi. Due to a £250 spend to get an HW45, I am selling my really rather presentable (not immaculate but in EXTREMELY good condition) early naughties Webley & Scott Nemesis pneumatic air pistol in .22. This pistol holds pressure well, and LOVES RWS Superdomes (photos on advert in main sales section).

This air pistol comes complete with an essential 'must have' upgrade, namely that the weakest link black plastic rear sight (these ALWAYS break) has now been replaced with a machined billet alloy, quality, after-market rear sight unit, courtesy of John Knibbs/Guns International (some people spray these matt black, but I elected to leave mine polished alloy, as imho, it looks spot on as is ).

I am only asking£75 for this particular pistol, including PF 48 HR Insured post to any U.K. address. Sorry, no offers, and will not post to an address outside the British Isles.

First person to post below, caveat free, that they will take this lovely pistol as advertised, and who then also p-m's me the same, will be the recognised buyer.

This pistol is also being advertised in the main air guns for sale section of the BBS, as allowed under the BBS rules, as this is a collectable, so in the event of two people offering to buy it, one on each thread, the times and dates of the aforementioned posts and p-m's will determine the buyer, as is only fit and fair.

Now the legal bit. In offering to buy this air pistol, you are confirming to me that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the Firearms Act.

Thank you for looking : Gareth.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 31-08-2015 at 10:46 PM. Reason: now sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

I'll have that

PM follows.