Thread: which courier

which courier

morning all, quick question who is the best courier for sending rifles with , i used parcel force years ago , is there anyone else . cheers mike

Courier

PDQ worked well for me.

The general public in the UK can either use Parcel Force 48 for Air Rifles, with a maximum compensation of £100, or Royal Mail Special Delivery for Air Pistols or air rifle packages not exceeding 60cm in length, with compensation up to £2,500.
    Another carrier willing to carry Air Rifles was mentioned on here some months ago, but I can't remember the name, or whether anyone had used them successfully, and I believe no compensation was available for loss or damage
    Registered RFD's have the option of using other carriers willing to carry Firearms, but I believe the choice is somewhat limited, TNT being the only one I know of.
    My local RFD uses Parcel Force most of the time, but have their own insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterMike View Post
    morning all, quick question who is the best courier for sending rifles with , i used parcel force years ago , is there anyone else . cheers mike
    No on else really, Use PF48 as it's the best value and is tracked and Insured to a max of £100 on compensation

courier

Hi thanks to all, i will use pf 48 cheers mike