Thread: Target Shooting Glove

Question Target Shooting Glove

A question for those that know and as the thread title suggests. Does anyone know a cheap and cheerful site for a target shooting glove?
    Relatively new to competition shooting (hft) and wont be doing a fantastic amount in the future so I'm cant justify paying a lot of money for something that will barely get used. But at the same time I have a terrible habit of relaxing as soon as I've taken my shot which when you're holding a peg means my grip slips slightly so I'd really like to try using a glove.
    Cheers in advance.
    Last edited by pumpygun; 02-09-2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: typing as if im wearing the said glove :(

Target shooting gloves

I know you mentioned you wont be doing alot in the future but still i would purchase a good glove as you know they will out live the cheap ones that are on the market

atb kai06

Cheers Kai but I'm still struggling to find anywhere that sells them cheap

Half a pair of motorcycle gloves. Around a couple of quid (for the pair) from a boot sale or flea market near you.

If you want it more grippy, mix up a bit of PVA with sand in it, and paint the ****er.

The proper Anschutz ones very quickly begin to stink, and then promply fall apart. And you only get one in a bag, which is shocking...

HTH