Thread: Pistol shooting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My last day tomorrow and going to a gun show near Ottawa, could be interesting as everything on the tables to look at.

Ruger s galore☺️☺️☺️. And I won't be buying one over here, but hope to look and handle some.

Should take the I pad for some photos.

Just been down onto the dock fishing and had a very nice chocolate Mink for company, it's taken about 20 gobies to a litter under the steps, also been into the tackle box for a sniff, it would get short thrift round the pheasant pen at home, but certainly interesting to observe. John
    snarepeg.

Quote Originally Posted by duomatic410 View Post
    My last day tomorrow and going to a gun show near Ottawa, could be interesting as everything on the tables to look at.

Ruger s galore☺️☺️☺️. And I won't be buying one over here, but hope to look and handle some.

Should take the I pad for some photos.

Just been down onto the dock fishing and had a very nice chocolate Mink for company, it's taken about 20 gobies to a litter under the steps, also been into the tackle box for a sniff, it would get short thrift round the pheasant pen at home, but certainly interesting to observe. John
    When you get back to Doncaster give me a shout, I go to cadby gun club every Saturday
    I shoot a roger & spencer .44 black powder and a zylab patriot pistol (.32 nitro muzzle loader)
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

Thanks for the offer on that,
    Will be in touch when settled back in at home. John
    snarepeg.

Can't resist pointing out that I've got a stainless .45 Ruger Old Army, with all the gear, for sale (due to personal circumstances I just don't get to shoot it any more).....