Thread: CO2 Luger Clones - Which is the Best ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CO2 Luger Clones - Which is the Best ?

CO2 Luger clones - Which is the best one to buy ?
    There seem to be quite a few different ones and some seem to be identical but re-badged !
    Any good advice please ?

Cheers
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Hi

I've a KWC blowback po8 - got a great deal at Countryman in Derby & paid £90!

It's a good copy with very little 'safety' writing on it like the Gletcher versions. It's full blowback and looks like the real deal

Good: replica, stripable, feels good in the hand and a good blowback, proper loading

Bad: plastic grips (did try wood ones off the 'bay but beyond my diy skills!), two mags per co2 cartridge, not very accurate

I've got a Swiss arms 1911 that has a much better co2 usage, and a Webley mk6 that's mega accurate!

For a bit of fun & history the KWC Luger is a good buy (at the right price mind!)

My thoughts exactly, the KWC is without doubt the best one. Available badged as KWC, GSG and Gletcher.

Watch out, there are 2 Gletcher Lugers, the Parabellum is the one you want, the other has a smaller mag and the CO2 in the gun.

Mine is a Gletcher branded version and I seem to get at least 3 mags out of a CO2. I had the KWC branded version but had to take it back as it would only fire in Full auto, so did it's replacement so I got a refund and bought the Gletcher.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    My thoughts exactly, the KWC is without doubt the best one. Available badged as KWC, GSG and Gletcher.

Watch out, there are 2 Gletcher Lugers, the Parabellum is the one you want, the other has a smaller mag and the CO2 in the gun.

Mine is a Gletcher branded version and I seem to get at least 3 mags out of a CO2. I had the KWC branded version but had to take it back as it would only fire in Full auto, so did it's replacement so I got a refund and bought the Gletcher.
    I was looking at the same gletcher the parabellum is the one modelled on the WW2 luger with the black handle grips at 129 Euro,s plus postal costs from Germany awaiting new stock .
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Quote Originally Posted by davymole View Post
    I was looking at the same gletcher the parabellum is the one modelled on the WW2 luger with the black handle grips at 129 Euro,s plus postal costs from Germany awaiting new stock .
    I believe I paid £99 for mine.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    I believe I paid £99 for mine.
    Exactly what I paid for mine.

http://www.sportsguns.co.uk/air-guns.../kwcluger.html
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.