Thread: Is a Predom Lucznik in very good condition worth a punt........jI

Is a Predom Lucznik in very good condition worth a punt........jI

.......at 80 quid?

I was wondering if anyone had put in one of the Konceptus spring kits and how well it shoots.

OK it isn't a Walther LP53, but it's bomb proof and although most reviews are negative, a lot of people seem to like them.

I know the LP53 is a far better product but even that, according to some, has disappointing shooting characteristics and is too low on power to make neat holes in paper.

I can't afford £300-400 for a Wather but I can stretch to £80 for a Lucznik.

I'm talking about a gun with very little sign of wear or use here. I've seen them advertised at 200 quid by some uk retailers.
    Last edited by Arthur John Smithsplease; 07-09-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    £80 for one of these is the right price, and they are quite capable little pistols with LP53 looks. I have messed around with one and had some success with more power and less recoil, although not necessarily at the same time!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I thought so too.

The Konceptus kit replaces the two springs with a single one and includes delrin guid piston weight and synthetic seal.

Since - as far as I know = Konceptus is a Polish firm, I expect they have some experience with this gun. The kit only costs 18 euros.
    Arthur

Hi Arthur,

The Predom may well resemble the Walther but that is where the similarities end. I once owned a near mint Predom on which the sights moved and the grips creaked after very little use. I haven't tried one of the Konseptus kits in one but would recommend the Walther over the Polish copy. Unboxed Walthers can sometimes be picked up for around £150, which is a little more than the Predom you mention plus a kit...

John

Thanks John.

I will heed your warning.
    Arthur

Some years ago I had both of them and for my money I preferred to shoot the predom ok it did not look so good as the welther but having said that the predom is all steel and much stronger having said that I could not hit the side of a barn with ether of them unlike my steel webley premier that is very shootable.