Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW99 muzzle weight

hi max that's looks nice, a bit heavy thought? a mate of mine has just turned some slimtech types ones down and gave me one .that weights 5.5 oz and 5.5 ins long but im waiting for a konseptus silencer to land after a cock up with barrel sizes but as yet don't know which one to use as im going to chop the barrel to suite .have you got a price for blueing from colin for that yet as im going to have to get mine done atb john
    ATB JOHN
    hw 100, hw80 mk1, smk xs20, bsa scorpion pistol, feinwerkbau 127, hw99s

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    Quote Originally Posted by gibboj View Post
    hi max that's looks nice, a bit heavy thought? a mate of mine has just turned some slimtech types ones down and gave me one .that weights 5.5 oz and 5.5 ins long but im waiting for a konseptus silencer to land after a cock up with barrel sizes but as yet don't know which one to use as im going to chop the barrel to suite .have you got a price for blueing from colin for that yet as im going to have to get mine done atb john
    hello mate. i have konceptus silencers fitted to 2 of my 99s.
    not too bad ,but do give a nice balance, and taper to the barrel nicely.

cost of bluing .

The last muzzle weights I made RichardH blued them and charged me a fiver each.
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by gibboj View Post
    Hi John, it's not as heavy as it looks. The o/D is 20mm and the I/D is 15mm. It only extends 40mm beyond the muzzle. I thought if it was too heavy I would shorten from the back but it's OK so I will leave it as is. Not got a price but it will only be a few quid.

Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by shauny View Post
    was it the .177 or the .22,as have done both in the stainless ,?must say that the .22 was a much nicer gun to
    shoot,not as sharp as the .177. if you thought that the silver gun was good,my latest 2 99s are even smoother,
    and find that the full length barrel guns shoot much nicer than the shorter factory threaded barrels of the 50s.
    ive got a few pics of the insides of my latest, if you interested, pm me yr e mail and i will send a few pics.
    shaun
    Piccies received, Shaun.

Thank you.

I bet that is very nice indeed. Nice one!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!