Thread: Valuation: Custom thumbhole stock from HW77 MK2 Original venom Lazaglide

Valuation: Custom thumbhole stock from HW77 MK2 Original venom Lazaglide

This stock came off a beautiful HW77 Mk2 Original Lazaglide (Still with original stickers attached).
    It is believed to be a venom workshop gun.

The stock is custom for sure. Unsure if it was done at the same time, but the previous owner had this rifle from the get go.
    I bought it from a shop up north and not him directly and so, that can't be verified other than word from the shop owner who knows the bloke.

Im keeping the action. Ive sent the rifle action off to Lyn L and Steve P for their respective contributions.
    The stock is now surplus to requirement as Im going back to something more traditional.

It has an unusually long reach to the trigger point. I estimate it to be close to 40cm from trigger to a parallel point on the butt pad.
    It is however, incredibly comfortable, and has a semi-tyrolean groove, which has been made to place the cheek which falls just in the right place.
    I could just put this on the bay and let nature take its course, but Id prefer to sell it to someone from the forum that wants it / and for a fair price.
    Im not in the extortion business!
    That being said, if I get silly replies, I will stick it on another action!

FullSizeRender[4].jpgFullSizeRender[20].jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender[1].jpgFullSizeRender[3].jpgFullSizeRender[2].jpg

Ideas on asking price please?
    https://www.walnut.black

It looks more Don Robinson to me.
    Hw77+7

Don Robinson

I was talking to a fellow shooter yesterday about Don. I had heard that he passed away. If so, terrible sad news. I could not find his website or any contact details. The original rifle was from up that way. So it might be. Thanks for your feedback though. I'm not getting a lot of commentary, so I think she's off to the 'bay'. Cheers
    https://www.walnut.black