Thread: Steye

Steye

hi i am grev from cambridge i am new to airgun bbs.could somebody help me please.i have become addict to target shooting.i am looking to buy a
    steyr i know they do some very good rifles for target shooting.i can not make up my mind which one to buy.i am doing a lot of bench rest shooting up to
    50 meters.hopeing somebody can help me please

Hello Grev, welcome to BBS. I'm sure someone will be along soon with some advice on the Steyr.......

Good luck in your search

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Welcome to the Web site mate, good luck on your search for a top end gun, try posting the same question on the Targets and competition section, I am sure someone on there will be glad to advise you.
    Regards
    Aitch
    Last edited by Aitch; 14-09-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: additional information
    Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction!

Steyr

hi aitch thanks for the info.i have been shooting for a number of years and have become addict to this target shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by grev View Post
    hi aitch thanks for the info.i have been shooting for a number of years and have become addict to this target shooting.
    You're welcome enjoy the forum
    Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction!

Steyr

Hi Grev,

I shoot a Hunting 5 up to 50 metres without any problems using a Hawke Sidewinder scope. The LG110 is a very good target rifle but the H5 gives you more options