Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th November 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool Oh go on then...

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh, please, go on........

Been missin' ya, matey.
    Oh go on then, its booked, I'm in.
    Mick, can I bank transfer you for a day ticket please..., can't find me blooming check book .,
    Also has anyone got an AA S200 or better a CZ S200 that they wouldnt mind popping in there boot for me to have a little look & shoot? I'd really apreaciate that
    Then all I need to do is persuade sevensider to hitch a lift with me & its all in place for a cracking day.
    GET IN!
    Last edited by rhyslightnin; 08-10-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    I'll probably have my MK2 S200 with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I'll probably have my MK2 S200 with me.
    That'd be ace if I could have a try, I need to shoulder one before I take the plunge next year.... Thanks Mr Bongo
    I also need to get a tin of exacts in 4.52 to try in my evo.. Plus a tin of daystate li .177's as that's what works at the mo...
    Oooooooohhh its exciting!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Right then peeps, couple of you at the last bash expressed an interest in how to catch moles, tinners has been waiting a lot longer than that!
    Well, Mick has kindly said it's ok for me to put on a little demonstration for those interested at the next bash.
    Because I'm bringing the caravan I don't need to empty my van so I'll bring my tools this time and show those interested how I get my ill gotten gains.
    I'll probably even leave my work rifles in, so if anyone hasn't tried shooting knockdown targets with nv then there's a chance then, but the nv won't be on boingers as I only use pcp,s for night work.
    Coooollll..... Nice one, Jamie!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Oh go on then, its booked, I'm in.
    Mick, can I bank transfer you for a day ticket please..., can't find me blooming check book .,
    Also has anyone got an AA S200 or better a CZ S200 that they wouldnt mind popping in there boot for me to have a little look & shoot? I'd really apreaciate that
    Then all I need to do is persuade sevensider to hitch a lift with me & its all in place for a cracking day.
    GET IN!
    YIPPEE!!

Utterly fantastic news. As one of the "first time Boingerboys" you've been sadly missed of late, Rhys.

I'll even bring your little Predator along!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post

Then all I need to do is persuade sevensider to hitch a lift with me & its all in place for a cracking day. :
    Yeah; I agree, that nice gentleman Mike is a little overdue for some therapy, Hollow-stylee!

I'll have my mk2. 177 s200 with me as well.

Now under the 30 mark, folks.

The boingometer says just 29 sleeps to go (to the Saturday).

The numbers are building. It's going to be EPIC!

Er, BOING !!

Newbie to the forum and Boinger Bash

Hi all,

Newbie to the forum, just like to say look forward to meeting you all at the November Boinger Bash, as someone has already said "I need to find my chequebook" I honestly thought they were obsolete now, must be 4 years since I wrote a cheque.

Regards

Dave

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've just started a "For sale at the Bonfire Bash" sales thread in sales!

Please take a look and add any things you have available for sale on the day.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just started a "For sale at the Bonfire Bash" sales thread in sales!

Please take a look and add any things you have available for sale on the day.
    Here's a linky to save the Basher's ickle fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Indeed we shall.

Will you be attending on both days?
    Probably Saturday only - I'm too old and decrepit for camping nowadays. so you will be spared my "Good old days" chat at the bonfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Right then peeps, couple of you at the last bash expressed an interest in how to catch moles, tinners has been waiting a lot longer than that!
    Well, Mick has kindly said it's ok for me to put on a little demonstration for those interested at the next bash.
    Because I'm bringing the caravan I don't need to empty my van so I'll bring my tools this time and show those interested how I get my ill gotten gains.
    Thinking about it Jaimie, having just read an old Airgun World article by Rod Lynton on stuffing a Squirrel we could turn the mole skins inside out and cure the pelts of any you catch.

With Christmas fast approaching we could produce a few moleskin willy warmers to give away as stocking fillers to family and friends.

All the best Mick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Thinking about it Jaimie, having just read an old Airgun World article by Rod Lynton on stuffing a Squirrel we could turn the mole skins inside out and cure the pelts of any you catch.

With Christmas fast approaching we could produce a few moleskin willy warmers to give away as stocking fillers to family and friends.

All the best Mick
    We're gonna need a bigger mole!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    We're gonna need a bigger mole!
    Don't worry Nick

I'm putting dog food in their runs to fatten them up.