Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: 7th/8th November 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Not as old as me Tone !
    Haha!

The years have been kind to you, John.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Haha!

The years have been kind to you, John.
    It has been said......
    “An airgun or two”………

Cool Happy Birthday Mick.

Bloody hell.

I've only just spotted it......it's Mick's birthday today....only just in time......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK.

Hope you've had a great one and sorry I've only just spotted it!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

No Tony, guess again !
    Sorry John.

I had to cheat and googled it up. Just about to log off and I wouldn't have slept not knowing the answer!

Nice one!

Managed to get Airguns into conversations with four customers this weekend.....

One has just bought a mint Airsporter S.

I think I managed to spark renewed interest with another chap who has owned them years ago...he'd had a Meteor, Mercury and Osprey.

Another (who already has a HW100) showed my a piccy of his newly acquired HW97 KT Adjustable, which I'd talked him into getting.

And another will be visiting his local shop to have a look at the Hatsan Breaker and Remmy Express to take care of his garden rat problem.

And at least two of them will be coming to a Bash.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Managed to get Airguns into conversations with four customers this weekend.....

One has just bought a mint Airsporter S.

I think I managed to spark renewed interest with another chap who has owned them years ago...he'd had a Meteor, Mercury and Osprey.

Another (who already has a HW100) showed my a piccy of his newly acquired HW97 KT Adjustable, which I'd talked him into getting.

And another will be visiting his local shop to have a look at the Hatsan Breaker and Remmy Express to take care of his garden rat problem.

And at least two of them will be coming to a Bash.
    Oooh Tony - you recruiter you ! Well done
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Oooh Tony - you recruiter you ! Well done
    I'm always on the look-out for possible "victims", Paul.

Just can't help it!!

I love trying to get new people into the sport. And love to see the look on their faces when they do. Priceless.

And you did a pretty good job yourself, just last weekend, with the two very happy new Boingeristi!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I'm always on the look-out for possible "victims", Paul.

Just can't help it!!

I love trying to get new people into the sport. And love to see the look on their faces when they do. Priceless.

And you did a pretty good job yourself, just last weekend, with the two very happy new Boingeristi!
    Yes it is good to get new recruits Tony. I actually shot about 50 pellets (in the Tony L approved 77k) over THE Bash Weekend because I spent a lot of the time just watching and 'guiding' the 2 young 'uns through their new experience as best I could. It was great to see the look on their faces ! They absolutely loved it. Most of the discussions at home with my lad Aaron is about Air guns and accessories/tuning etc these days. His mate Jay who bought the lovely MKII TX200 from Craig P is around every night wanting to learn more and join the air gunning discussions at home. Even in my 'newness' to air gunning, I feel quite the Guru in this young company. I've advised them to join THE BBS to learn so much more so watch this space , (I only opened this thread to do a BINGO ! for Our Tone)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Sorry John.

I had to cheat and googled it up. Just about to log off and I wouldn't have slept not knowing the answer!

Nice one!
    And now you're going to get a Boxer puppy !?
    “An airgun or two”………

And now you're going to get a Boxer puppy !?
    Er,.......No!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yes it is good to get new recruits Tony. I actually shot about 50 pellets (in the Tony L approved 77k) over THE Bash Weekend because I spent a lot of the time just watching and 'guiding' the 2 young 'uns through their new experience as best I could. It was great to see the look on their faces ! They absolutely loved it. Most of the discussions at home with my lad Aaron is about Air guns and accessories/tuning etc these days. His mate Jay who bought the lovely MKII TX200 from Craig P is around every night wanting to learn more and join the air gunning discussions at home. Even in my 'newness' to air gunning, I feel quite the Guru in this young company. I've advised them to join THE BBS to learn so much more so watch this space , (I only opened this thread to do a BINGO ! for Our Tone)
    Brilliant Pauly!

Must be a great atmosphere at home with all that boingering banter. Keep it up, matey.

And cheers for the Bingo / Bongo / Bengo BOING !!

Now folks

In an effort to tidy up General Airgun I'll lock this thread off as I feel it's served its purpose but has now become a Boingerman chat room.

The front page of GA is a very busy place and I wouldn't want us upsetting other members by outstaying our welcome.

So until next time --- Thread closed.

All the best Mick