Thread: Hello from norfolk

Hello from norfolk

Hi,

Names Tom, I'm 21 and live in west runton. My air rifle is a hw80k and I try to get out as much as possible! However having a Mrs that doesn't understand that if she knocks my rifle over when its out, it costs me a new scope is frustrating!! Hopefully I'll learn a lot here

Thumbs up

Hi Tom, a WARM welcome to BBS. A superb forum full of information, fun and the normal amount crazies. I used to have a Mk1 HW80 and it was a superb tool for my forays out early morning as a teen to take on the various vermin on the estate i was brought up on. I had 100's well thousands of acres to walk and the 80 with its optima moonlighter (*you've probably never heard of that scope ) but it accounted for a lot of bunnies, crows and squirrels. That was my first .177 and i never looked back.
    Get posting and joining in with "the crew". There is also a good search function (top rhs of screen) so if you have a query try there ....as i'll be surprised if it hasnt been asked and answered numerous times before.....
    ATVB
    Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Welcome from a fellow Norfolkian, I'm sure there will be plenty to learn here, I wouldn't mind betting you'll be able to help a few people out too!
    Good deals: longy0710, Antonov, hairlesshunter, Gnome of the Woods, pinguisgod, zx10mike, matt007, Sir slots alot.