Thread: Sheffield clubs (shooting)

Sheffield clubs (shooting)

Hi all, new member onto the site and did not see an introductions place so here I am, young (44) ex forces and now living in Sheffield was wondering if there are any local shooting clubs you can recommend both rifle and pistol rather than me google for a club that may have a bad reputation. Thanks in advance

Thumbs up

Hi, welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will be able to give the name of a local club. Enjoy BBS - Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged blade View Post
    Hi all, new member onto the site and did not see an introductions place so here I am, young (44) ex forces and now living in Sheffield was wondering if there are any local shooting clubs you can recommend both rifle and pistol rather than me google for a club that may have a bad reputation. Thanks in advance
    Don't know about Sheffield but there is 1 in Rotherham (chantry rifle and pistol club) there is 1 in cadby (near mexborough)
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

Welcome! There's a Club Finder Resource in the Target Forum
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud
    Shooting is my meditation

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmers View Post
    Welcome! There's a Club Finder Resource in the Target Forum
    Many thanks will give it a look 👍

Anston is just on the outskirts of Eckington, great club but you will have to join the waiting list, see the link in my signature.
    I believe there is a club in Ecclesfield but never been.
    Redfearns just off the M1 north of Barnsley and Emley moor which is a little further north, all good clubs and very welcoming.