Thread: Air Arms Jackal

Air Arms Jackal

One of the blokes at work has one, started to talk about "good old days" ie Relums, Diana and Gat and he pipes up he has an Air Arms Jackal, in .22, only had 20 - 30 pellets through it and wondered what it's worth ....... any ideas ?

AA

AA were the later Jackals - the early ones by Sussex Armoury . Later ones were used as a base for the higher models like Khamsin , Bora .
    AA have nice blueing so easier to find a minty example ....most early SA are 'working airguns' by now unless kept under wraps when found . All good Jackals , worth a decent £200 +/- am sure today depending on whether all original sights present , full Mag ext piece present (on certain models ) ...premiums for the small Combat versions as they seem to be rarer .

I have an earlier Sussex Armoury Jackal, in working condition, complete and with original parts and both sights intact. Overall condition is reasonable with some wear to paint finish but probably this is to be expected in view of the market it was originally aimed at but it seems to have survived well.
    I only paid £35 for it three years ago and realised at the time I had probably secured a bargain guessing its true value was probably nearer £100 but the seller was not a collector but simply having a garage clear-out. As has been stated already later models by AA are probably less valuable.
    Aubrey