Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Auction Lots

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Very nice job that Danny, I suppose the more common Junior rifle would also fit.
    With room to spare I imagine, Peter. Trouble is, they're so rare I've never been able to test it.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

case

im jumping on the bandwagon gentlemen, the case is not original, if everything else mentioned was correct there is still the fact
    that the box ends are fixed to the ends of the long timbers and on every genuine one ive seen they are fixed inside the long
    lengths of pine. Its probably a period piece made for a fraction of the cost of a bsa made one, it may compliment the rifle well
    but i wouldnt want to buy it thinking it was genuine.
    eric

[QUOTE=Binners;6804947 I suppose the more common Junior rifle would also fit. [/QUOTE]

Hi Pete,

Last time right !

Stop trying to subliminally slip in the above delusional and totally unfounded statement or I shall be forced to conduct a poll which will only lead to further embarrassment on your part.

I refer you to Danny's earlier informed comment and I quote "Trouble is, they're so rare (meaning Juniors) I've never been able to test it".

Regards

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 29-09-2015 at 02:37 PM.