Thread: Park RH 93 Valuation please.

Park RH 93 Valuation please.

So Guys may I ask what you might think this beauty might be worth.
    sorry about the poor photos.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gs&usp=sharing
    Many thanks
    Steve.

Sorry yes its a .177 Walnut.
    Not mine its a friend thats asking hence the rushed photos.
    It is mint.

Are these the guns with opposing pistons?

Its hardly had any use, So not sure about what power it has.
    Wouldn't mind it myself, but would only stuff it up on the nearest stone wall.
    He was hoping more around the £575 mark due to its condition. Thats why I said I would see what the real world thinks.
    Last edited by bear-uk; 30-09-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Opposing pistons, Yes. Front 1 cocked by a chain and rear by the lever.

Simular to the whiscombe rifles then.

I love my Park but for some reason they just don't make the money I think they should. Mint ones do occasionally come up and prices asked are around the 400-500 mark, but they never seem to move. They can shoot very accurately, and the triggers are fine but no Record. They are tough to cock and heavy. Plus the complex service issues and they are fugly. Add it all up people are put off.

Mint, walnut and a pretty nice scope gives £575 value. A correct moderator is the only part missing (mine has one but I'm not sure of the make, they look better for it). The only problem with this valuation is that few people want one, few at any price. So is the price realistic? I think thy are worth that price but it might take an age to find a buyer. Or you might have already ten emails with offers?? If its for you then at least you know what I think. A fine rifle for the connoisseur collector, but a bit over complicated for Joe on the street.

Now the inventer has died what are parts like to get hold of? Who can work on them? And just how heavy are they? I was put off buying a air logic genesis due to them weighing 12lb in weight. Id only pay the bottom end of your valuation due to above issues.

beautiful

A beautiful rifle in my opinion but it needs the correct threaded silencer to make it look how it ought to, nowhere near as ugly as the HR range, again my opinion, but i have to agree with muskett they dont shift as easily as they should for the money they are worth. I think it would sell asap for £400 but how long to achieve £500? i dont know.
    I bet every airgun maker has seethed at some point in time at Weihrauch for developing the record trigger, its the one all others were judged by at one time, but the parks trigger is ok by any other standard. As has been said its a collectors gun not one to lug around due to weight, similarly the Genesis you mention, some do however still shoot them. I have one i cant use because its too much of a handful now, but it doesnt stop me liking it and wanting one any more than a double express which i could not pump up, they are nice to have.
    Anyone with some engineering or fitting skills and a little competency can work one one but spares and no longer, not due to the passing of Roy Huchinson either! Some parts can be made, its no dead loss......If youve never shot one then maybe you ought to try to do so, they are not how you imagine.
    eric

I have actually had quite a bit of interest in the gun.
    My mate has taken it to the Brown Trout Harrogate where they have offered so sell it on his behalf as a favour.
    Seeing as its not mine it saves me getting to involved in passing messages on etc.
    Being a gun shop as well as a fishing shop they can RFD it easier than me.
    If you want more info or pictures then contact Tim as he is sorting better pics out for some interested parties.
    Just Google the above.
    Steve.

very nice bit of kit ......I had a 91 in one of those stocks .....I still regret pxing it for a shotgun
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Cannot find the gun on their site??

Give them a call or email.
    They wont have had time to add it to the system. + I have passed on contact details so possibly dont have to.

I shot my one yesterday. It put pellet on pellet. For a springer I could even rest it on my front bag and it stayed on zero, so very forgiving. I like the trigger too.

I loved shooting mine so much I rang the shop and bought another I don't buy many air rifles any more but this was too good to miss, just hope it shoots as well as mine. Now I have one in beach standard stock and one thumbhole walnut stock. Both in .177 which is my preferred calibre. Just need to source the correct moderator.