Thread: BSA Airsporter S 177

BSA Airsporter S 177

Have this to sell on behalf of my nabour who's husband has passed away.
    It's in excellent condition, 99.5 percent.
    Not been used in years if at all.
    I have taken photos but can not post them up for some reason, posted some yesterday no problem but it says no attachments for some reason, so photos on request?
    This is for a quote on a fair price for her, it will be advertised later.
    Reg. John
    snarepeg.

Hi John.

I recently bought a very nice .177 Airsporter S in its original box for £250, if this helps. Very few signs of use on the metal and woodwork, nice tight action and pellet upon pellet accuracy.

John

Hi John.
    Apart from box missing I would say same condition, it's a lovelly looking rifle and probably one of the last decent rifles BSA produced?

Reg. John
    snarepeg.

Quote Originally Posted by duomatic410 View Post
    Hi John.
    Apart from box missing I would say same condition, it's a lovelly looking rifle and probably one of the last decent rifles BSA produced?

Reg. John
    Sounds nice John. BSA Airsporters took somewhat of a dive between the Mk 3 and Airsporter S, then bucked their ideas up again. I never did like the standard rearsight though as it moves around too much and is not of the same quality as the one fitted to contemporary Webleys or Weihrauchs. Shame as I prefer open sights to scopes.

Good luck with the sale.

John

I would say around the £200-£220 without the box if excellent condition would be a fair price. Collectors prefer boxed examples. But as its a S type it will sell itself anyway