Thread: Greetings

Greetings

New member here, live in Manchester area and have recently bought a HW100 (original i know). Was into airgunning many years ago but have been away for a long time.
    I have found paper punching bench rest style more addictive than i would have thought and i am making do with a 3-9 scope for now but am on the look out for something with a high mag. I was always very interested in premium scope brands even though vfm is way better on mid range, champagne tastes and beer money
    Anyway i look forward to absorbing knowledge and exchanging views with you all!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Welcome Scowill, you may find the scope you're looking for in the Sales section here, however, you will need to make 5 or 6 posts on here before you get access to that. In the meantime, enjoy the banter and wealth of information. I'm seriously thinking of getting a HW100KT myself at the moment so would be good to hear how you get on with yours

Paul
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22