Thread: BSA R10 - are they all as good as mine?

BSA R10 - are they all as good as mine?

I recently acquired a lovely R10. Airtech tuned with a 32mm dia. Carbon shroud/moderator.

It is STUNNINGLY accurate. In fact, I almost laugh when yet another 4.53 JSB goes through the same hole at 25m.

Not complaining or gloating. Just very happy!

Glad that you like your rifle. Is it a R10 SE?

Im thinking about getting a SE but not sure if it is worth getting the SE or opting to get a mk2.

ATB

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..

The guy in my local RFD reckons its one of the best PCP's for the money, on the market at the moment.

The R10 SE with black pepper stock is very high on my want list.
    BASC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post
    I recently acquired a lovely R10. Airtech tuned with a 32mm dia. Carbon shroud/moderator.

It is STUNNINGLY accurate. In fact, I almost laugh when yet another 4.53 JSB goes through the same hole at 25m.

Yes
    http://m.imgur.com/a/JkeNZ
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I have a full length R-10 Mk1 which was a replacement rifle from BSA after problems with the original which went back to BSA. It was checked over by BSA before sending and has the MkII internals. It has been absolutely brilliant and is one of my favourites. Must thank my local gun shop Windrow Sports in Bishop Auckland as they negotiated with BSA to replace the original and not to repair it
    Last edited by ken69; 03-04-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post

I don't have the .177 but my .22 in the standard guise can put pellet on pellet at 40 yards. It is so stuningly accurate that I even considered using it in comps but in the end it lost out to my HW 100.

A.G

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    When BSA pull their finger out they can make some absolutely superb guns. Still regret selling my Ultra as it was stupid accurate.
    Good deals with these members

I've got an r10 super carbine and it is better than I hoped. It's 177 and gives 125 regulated shots consistently accurate. Brilliant little gun.