Thread: asi paratrooper.

asi paratrooper.

Hi folks,can anyone give me an idea what an average asi paratrooper should fetch please,as ive got my eye on one but not a clue what they go for.thanks.

Your youth air rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by scooter48 View Post
    Hi folks,can anyone give me an idea what an average asi paratrooper should fetch please,as ive got my eye on one but not a clue what they go for.thanks.
    Average i would guess, maybe £75 - £100? i have seen very nice ones go for £150, obviously your perception of average and mine may differ. However the market has appeared a bit depressed for some time and i would be looking to pay certainly less than £100, it all depends on how average and how much you want it. It also depends if average means playworn and complete, of if there is damage and bits missing.
    eric

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    As above and with most things like this condition is important. I wouldnt really want to pay any more than £70 or £80 (maybe im tight though ) Calibre as well, as there seemed to be a lot less .22 than .177 (its a fairly low powered rifle). Would also depend if it was a single shot or "repeater" a term I dont really like as to me its not a true repeater. I've owned a few, i like them and they are a surprisingly accurate lightweight little rifle.

asi.

Thanks for the feedbackif I go for this and get it I will post results.Thanks.