Thread: Gunpower Stealth

Gunpower Stealth

I purchased a UK spec 12ftp Gunpower Stealth in 5mm. I was very impressed with accurary but power was low down for what i require. I sent the rifle to Airforce /Gunpower guru in Cape Town SA and what i received back was unbelievable, Changes made were 24 inch lw barrel fitted ,custom moderator trigger sears polished ,safety removed to prevent creep and top hat ported . O ring placed behind top hat to remove valve bounce .Power wheel set at 4 she delivers 956 fps at eight yards from the muzzle with 13.89 gr H$N Baracuda for 28.8fbe (FAC) for you guys Grouping at 20m is three shots into one hole. having no mag did not worry me as i am happy with the single shot plenty of space ven with my clumbsy digits. Fill to 200bar and get 50 good shots es is about 10fps, Fitted with Big Nikko Sterling 4x12x50 Gold Crown Groupng at 50 m is 1.5' high.still need to try JSB 5.1mm
    power at 50m is full penetration on a 20m pine palette board Thru and Thru and still knocks the plaster of the back stop wall. Unbelievable gun now to give my Condor ss in 5.5mm a full tune to shoot 50gr slugs at 90fpe
    cheers
    craig
    Last edited by craig durant; 21-10-2015 at 06:57 PM.

hi craig, that sounds good,my son got 1 a few weeks ago im impressed with it. atb mick

gunpower

lovely gun shame they are not multi shot

Quote Originally Posted by lemonman View Post
    lovely gun shame they are not multi shot
    its the first shot that counts

multi shot

hi, nick hulme at magic9 design ltd, think he might do them. atb mick