Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Rare Western Arms SV Infinity Custom (a video shooting it at gun club)

My Rare Western Arms SV Infinity Custom (a video shooting it at gun club)

Hi guys

I did a shooting video with my Western Arms SV Infinity Custom and thought i would share it with you..

This is a short video of me talking about and doing a field test shooting video of my WA SV Infinity Custom 6mm Airsoft pistol. I took the gun to gun club and had some shooting fun in the airgun room.

I was shooting some 1'' and 1.5'' steel knock down targets, tin cans and some spent shotgun shells. I also edited in a score card accuracy test video to show you how accurate a good airsoft pistol can be..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjKczo6Qew

I do love this gun, it always performs well and is a very accurate shooter which is what i want from a a pistol.

Happy Shooting All..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Nice video Marc and good shooting! Very impressed. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Not your standard Airsoft pistol there Marc!

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Love Western Arms pistols...have you seen the price of them these days though??? Mental!
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Hi guys

cheers pete..

gingernut, your right mate its not, you know the only bad thing i can say about this pistol is that its a gas hog, but you soon forget about that as it takes around 2 seconds to refill the gas, so i just do that every time i fill the magazine with BB's.

Hi chris, yeah the price of western arms is crazy, even more so as they come in plastic, my friend told me this cost around £600 in total, which is just bonkers i would never spend that, but it was around £300 for the pistol, then £300 or so for the upgrades, just the magazines are £65, thats just bonkers, i was very lucky and paid naff all for it, the gun is over ten years old now, but he had it sitting in the cupboard for 9 years so when i got it, it was still like new..

Happy shooting all.
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Western Arms SV

Hi Marc these are really excellent pistols, amazing to shoot and really accurate. This will last you a life time Marc. Thanks for sharing video

Hi plinker,
    your welcome, thanks for the comment mate. Its good to have a true work horse that you dont have to worry about breaking, but if it does you can replace whats needed, this is why i got into airsoft replica guns a bit, you can get spares unlike most replica airguns, lol still love my airguns though..

ATVB, Marc..

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    I'm very jealous Have fun mate.

I don't know what's going on with WA these days...they still update their own website but hardly any of the main HK retailers seem to stock them anymore, I still regularly drool over the WA website (they have pretty much every 1911 you could imagine!!) but I can't see myself being able to add to my collection any time soon.
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

I have a couple of WA Colts.
    They are nice and shoot well.
    But not like Marc's Infiniti.
    I reckon the sound is dubbed

Quote Originally Posted by chris u'5 View Post
    I'm very jealous Have fun mate.

I don't know what's going on with WA these days...they still update their own website but hardly any of the main HK retailers seem to stock them anymore, I still regularly drool over the WA website (they have pretty much every 1911 you could imagine!!) but I can't see myself being able to add to my collection any time soon.
    Hi mate, yeah WA's do seem quite hard to get hold of now, I think ehobbyasia stock a few, but the prices are crazy, WA for ya I guess, I could not afford a new one or justify spending that much on one, I'm grateful to my mate for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I have a couple of WA Colts.
    They are nice and shoot well.
    But not like Marc's Infiniti.
    I reckon the sound is dubbed
    Are your 1911 WA's gas hogs As well mate?
    Lol you you think the sounds dubbed because of the loud crack the gun gives off? The gun club is underground so it echoes a lot, wait until you here my Umarex beretta 92fs in this airgun room now that has a bang to it..

But what really does sound impressive is the guns in the cartridge firearm rooms, a 22lr goes off with a heck of a bang and something like a 357 winchester or a black powder gun sounds insane even with ear defenders on lol..
    Happy shooting all :gg:

Not particularly.
    The 1911 is metal so needs green gas.
    The other is abs so not green gas.

I am a bit new to airsoft but I like the exact copying of real steel and use them to offset bad shooting weather.
    In other words I shoot up me bedroom!

Lovely pistol and great shooting. I wish my CP88 was half as accurate as your pistol. I feel that I wasted £150.00 for looker but not a shooter. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Not particularly.
    The 1911 is metal so needs green gas.
    The other is abs so not green gas.

I am a bit new to airsoft but I like the exact copying of real steel and use them to offset bad shooting weather.
    In other words I shoot up me bedroom!
    Mine is q proper gas hog giving me around 18 full power shot before I tend to refill the mag it will do around 30 shots per fill so around one full mag as it has a 27 round mag.. But I top it up when gas every 14 shots each time I refill the mag with BB's.
    Cool, nothing room with shooting in the bed room, it's nice to relax and shoot indoors, I do that sometimes as well, I sit in my bed room, and shoot down the hallway and into my little girls bedroom lol she would be down stairs of course lol..
    Happy shooting mate

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Lovely pistol and great shooting. I wish my CP88 was half as accurate as your pistol. I feel that I wasted £150.00 for looker but not a shooter. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

A.G
    Hi A.G, thank you mate, yeah it's a very accurate shooter one of if not the most accurate Airsoft pistols I have shoot, but using the right BB really makes a big difference to accuracy as well..
    Sorry to hear your not liking and having great results with your cp88, most of them tend to be quite accurate and reliable, did you buy the pistol new mate and what pellets are you using? And what type of groupings are you getting say semi rested at 20ft or so?
    All the best, Marc.