Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Rare Western Arms SV Infinity Custom (a video shooting it at gun club)

Nice video Marc , you say you shoot down the hallway into your girls bedroom , can I ask how the hell you get all the BB,s up after , my sons use to do it and the hoover constantly blocked up from the BB shot swirling around in the cyclone system !
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Nice video Marc , you say you shoot down the hallway into your girls bedroom , can I ask how the hell you get all the BB,s up after , my sons use to do it and the hoover constantly blocked up from the BB shot swirling around in the cyclone system !

Hello mate, thank you.
    I made myself a target trap that catches 99% of all BB's so I don't have to go around picking up the ammo, I use it for my pellet and BB airguns and airsoft gun, it hard score card targets. I made a long wooden box about 2ft deep it has a lead plate wrapped in a T-shirt as a back stop then it's fully filled with pillow wadding, so it catches every BB
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

wish my sons had done that - bless them , lazy sods
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !