Thread: New member from Conwy, North Wales.

New member from Conwy, North Wales.

Greetings from North Wales. Let me give you a brief introduction to who I am:

My name's Ian and I've returned to shooting after a long abscence from the sport. I currently live in the Conwy area on North Wales, I'm mature, a member of BASC, and wish to gain further experience in all types of shooting, I'm hoping to gain my own permissions soon but in the mean-time am willing to join anyone that already has shooting rights in the area.

I also have a mild disability (amputation) which in general doesn't affect my performance. Currently using a Webley Raider 10 .22, and an Edgar Bros Sniper .22.

If there's anything else that you'd like to know, please get in touch.

Regards

Ian

Hello Ian , a lovely intro that mate , so well done on post no 1 . BBS is great forum and its part of my day / life now. There are some very knowledgeable people on here and its never ceases to amaze me of what a close community it can be too when you need advice and support.

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do

best wishes

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    Hi Ian and welcome to the forum.

Les
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Hi Ian,welcome to Airgunbbs there are a good few members on here from the North Wales area and shoot in all types of disciplines from air rifles to shotgunswe may have possibly meet in tonystonys
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Local

Hi Ian

We are only in Llandudno so hopefully see you around.

Howard