Thread: KWC model KMB-77 CO2 PISTOL.

KWC model KMB-77 CO2 PISTOL.

I recently purchased the above pistol which is based on the P1911 semi auto weapon.
    In my opinion, it represents good value for money, being all metal construction with reasonable accuracy over 10 yards for a co2 blowback BB pistol.
    According to the spec. printed on the box, the pistol features adjustable HOP UP, but there is no reference regarding this in the user manual (such as it is !),on how to achieve this.
    Any advice on the location of this feature and how to adjust it will be much appreciated.

Regards to all.........allenw.

Hi, I recently bought a KWC PO8 Luger in 4.5mm calibre, this also states 'adjustable hopup' on the box, but it doesn't have any form of adjustment. I think the same box is used for the 6mm version, which is adjustable. May be the same for the 1911.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    Hi, I recently bought a KWC PO8 Luger in 4.5mm calibre, this also states 'adjustable hopup' on the box, but it doesn't have any form of adjustment. I think the same box is used for the 6mm version, which is adjustable. May be the same for the 1911.

Thanks for that, yes you could be right, there is no mention of hopup in thr manual and I don't intend to go poking about on a diy venture!
    Cheers.......allen

Looks like it's airsoft only, this is what Wikipedia says:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hop-Up_(Airsoft)

Even the 4.5mm BB versions show adjustable hop-up on the box. They don't have it.
    Ex-Airgunner

The reason the gun mentioned says has adjustable hop-up on the box is because they was designed as 6mm BB shooters first and the lazy manufacturer did not take that off the box design when producing the 4.5mm BB shooters.

Here's an interesting fact though although nearly all 4.5mm airguns do not have hop-up, I knowhow one that does, and that's the ASG full size CZ75, it's really made by kjworks and has a working hop-up as it's also designed to shoot 4.5mm plastic BB's that comes with it in the box lol dodgy but true..
    Happy shooting all.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..