Thread: Tesro Match Guns?

Tesro Match Guns?

Anyone care to comment on the quality of these. I recently saw a pcp pistol for sale and it looked pretty solid.

I suppose there is a good reason they are considerably cheaper than the big names.

A bit like Gehmann air pistols.

Do they have a following in the UK?
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    They are made by the same guy who's designed some of Walthers PCP air guns. I would expect they're as well made as any of the top German makes. As for following, I've no idea! You could try looking for (German) online reviews with google translate?
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.

Tesco match rifles . Whatever next!

Kat.

Please elucidate.
    Arthur

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    I have a Tesro pro rifle. Had it about 8 months now. Build quality is first class, absolutely faultless from day one. Pellet on pellet using Meisterkrugen 4.50 flatheads. or JSB exacts

Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

The PA10 pistol is very good, build quality is excellent and certainly able to keep up with anything else out there, prices can been keen as not as popular or well known the bigger brands but that just means you can get a great gun for a lot less money,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Had an RS100 3 1/2 year ago maybe longer, build quality is as good as Walther and could be partly made by them. Just minor differences some better some not as good as the LG200/300/400 since 1998.
    Heres one done earlier 2012 http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL15/.../407267845.jpg
    Still have to drive half the parts out action to get at menial unrelated parts.
    RS100 has exact same trigger as Walther even shoots like one, in fact most of the block is the same just thinner with a better safe, regs internal like Anchutz and Pardini rather than the bolt on out board Walther.

A lot of the price difference is down to the stocks, though functional theyre not cutting edge and use basic forms of adjustment.

Known UK distributor well over 24 years.
    https://youtu.be/3PGU12lqZuM

Thanks for all the replies.
    Arthur