Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cons of buying a Steyr or other match pistol from Germany.

Why would you want a Steyr anyway? The Morini is the better pistol (said walking off chuckling having thrown the grenade into the room! ) the trigger outclasses anything that Steyr can offer....
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    I thought there might be a website.

Can't find one.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

[QUOTE=Arthur John Smithsplease;6843909]I thought there might be a website.

Can't find one.[/QUOTE

Try clicking on the one that 18 wheeler has just given to you.

Magic
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierynick View Post
    Why would you want a Steyr anyway? The Morini is the better pistol (said walking off chuckling having thrown the grenade into the room! ) the trigger outclasses anything that Steyr can offer....
    Nick
    Lucky to get away with that comment
    Regards, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by zanes View Post
    They would do wouldn't they!! don't listen to people that have their UK agents interests at heart

For what imports Ive done,Ive never seen anything that cheap,just stuff not available here anymore
    Things have levelled off a bit since the exchange rate changes have finally filtered through

[QUOTE=zooma;6843918]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur John Smithsplease View Post
    I thought there might be a website.

Can't find one.[/QUOTE

Try clicking on the one that 18 wheeler has just given to you.

Magic
    It's just a link to the Morini website, and only gives a telephone number for Iqbal.

There does not appear to be a website for Morini UK.
    Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur John Smithsplease View Post
    It's just a link to the Morini website, and only gives a telephone number for Iqbal.
    It's got all the products, product details, downloadable manuals & catalogue, news etc It's one of the better manufacturers website's, I can't think what else there would be to add?

There's also the address, phone number and e-mail address for the UK distributor, other than wrapping him up and posting him to you I'm not sure how anyone can help you any more.

It's got all the products, product details, downloadable manuals & catalogue, news etc It's one of the better manufacturers website's, I can't think what else there would be to add?

There's also the address, phone number and e-mail address for the UK distributor, other than wrapping him up and posting him to you I'm not sure how anyone can help you any more.
    I clicked on your link and found exactly the same information as you have detailed above.

Everything is there so anyone who genuinely needs this information can see it very clearly and well displayed.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I clicked on your link and found exactly the same information as you have detailed above.

Everything is there so anyone who genuinely needs this information can see it very clearly and well displayed.
    This ^^^^^^^^
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

The prices aren't there. I generally go to a website to check prices and availability. However I forgot that Iqbal is probably only a distributor, and does not sell to the public..

Anyway, no problem. Thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by Arthur John Smithsplease; 20-11-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Arthur

Arthur

Are you looking to buy a Morini 162ei?

Happy to give advise. If so.

Thanks Nick, that's very kind of you.

However I'm not in the market for anything of that quality, or price, at the moment.

I'm just a learner.

Maybe one day.
    Arthur