Thread: Disabled Pistol shooting 1st time advice

Disabled Pistol shooting 1st time advice

Hi I am in my late sixties and although I shoot 25 yard bench with my Steyr LG100 I would love to try pistol. Can anyone give me some contact details to read up on the new supported pistol discipline?

Hello & welcome to the forum

Sadly I can't advise on this, but as this chap's new, anyone able to say more to help?

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?

The answer lies within 10 rings...

***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

Zooma has had a go at starting some rested shooting via a postal comp on here and plugging it into the MPL (muscle power league) comps that he runs and I help score for, but so far not much take up but it is early days yet. I got involved with helping translate the German rules with the help of RobinC and my language contacts, we could not see any reason why we needed to reinvent the wheel as it is very popular in Germany and used the German rules directly.
    It has the potential to be big as it lets so many more people shoot as it levels the playing field somewhat.

You have a PM

George

Our next MPL postal competition starts 1st January 2016 and runs until the end of June 2016.

If we have some interest then we would be pleased to offer a supported pistol class in this series.

We did offer this class in the current series and despite some interested persons before the competition started we never had a single entry for it !

All of the information remains on the BBS Target/Competition shooting pages and can be accessed and read by anyone that may like to have an entry in this class next time.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.