Thread: PP700W pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just checked my CP1 and that has the rear sight fitted to the 11mm rail.

There's next to no information online about these pistols but now I've seen the CP1 sight I'm actually wondering if they do come with sights and it's just not pictured.

Looks quite interesting does that! If you can get one could you post details please as I would also be interested in one?
    HW98 .177, Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56, WW tune HW97 blue laminate .177, Hawke eclipse 4-16x50 ir BSA Scorpion se tactical .177 ,BSA deerhunter 6.5-32×46 SMK XS78, .22 3-9x40 Mountmaster- Remington Express xp tactical .22, standard - Gamo CF20 .177 - mk1 meteor .177

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    Just checked my CP1 and that has the rear sight fitted to the 11mm rail.

There's next to no information online about these pistols but now I've seen the CP1 sight I'm actually wondering if they do come with sights and it's just not pictured.
    I'd doubt it. Your 2nd link shows a reflex sight fitted on what they say is a 12mm dovetail (bit of an odd size that, as seen on the HW45/75).

So yes, your CP1 rearsight might fit straight on, but the PP700's ported shroud would have to be removed to (hopefully) reveal a CP1 barrel underneath that could take the CP1 foresight.

If so, I'd definately be interested. Although it might require buying a CP1 and a PP700 to effect the change of sights - leaving the CP1 with a red dot as a Co2 plinker... at import prices, perhaps £200 for the pair? (and sell on the CP1)...

I contacted a UK supplier and it seems (despite being advertised) they haven't had any of the guns in their hand yet.

Seems odd considering I found info dating back to August about their release.