Thread: PP700W pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up PP700W pistol

Flicking through a magazine earlier I saw an advert that caught my eye with the CP1 pistols, next to them was another pistol, the PP700W.

Where the heck has this been hiding?!

From the same stable as the superb CP1 but it's a PCP! This could well be the perfect little budget pistol Surely? RRP is £199. I've just fired an email to Alice at Selesia factory in the hope they can get me one! Seeing as the RRP on the CP1-M here is £179, surely the PP700W is going to be under £100 delivered from Poland.

I'm sure many of you are aware of the pistol, but I'd never seen it mentioned on any forum. Just searched YouTube and there's no vids. A Google search shows it available from a couple of UK retailers and one mention on a forum in August.

I've setup an indoor 'range' and I'm totally hooked on target shooting. I went through circa 400 pellets last night with my CP1-M and CP99 but the whole co2 malarkey annoys me slightly with the power deviations. I was pondering about PCP pistols just last night, now I've seen this I'm very keen to get one.

Looks interesting too with a full length barrel shroud and pressure gauge built in too!

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps5wjpbmpc.jpg

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...psntdj0vra.png

Good God man, you won't get anybody to talk about it on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Good God man, you won't get anybody to talk about it on here!
    Why's that? Seems to be discussion on other Chinese pistols on here.

I'd have thought they'd be quite popular given the current interest in the CP1 pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    Why's that? Seems to be discussion on other Chinese pistols on here.

I'd have thought they'd be quite popular given the current interest in the CP1 pistols.
    No idea. I was just kidding.

But why doesn't it have any sights?

A red-dot is alright for plinking, but I guess it could be a real contender as a budget match pistol if it had iron sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    No idea. I was just kidding.

But why doesn't it have any sights?

A red-dot is alright for plinking, but I guess it could be a real contender as a budget match pistol if it had iron sights.
    Blimey, how strange I totally missed that point. Wonder why they've omitted sights when it looks like a match pistol!

Is there a retro fit type of Iron rear sight that will got on an 11mm rail? The front would be easy enough to sort.

That's urinated on my bonfire haha

Just checked my CP1 and that has the rear sight fitted to the 11mm rail.

There's next to no information online about these pistols but now I've seen the CP1 sight I'm actually wondering if they do come with sights and it's just not pictured.

Wonder why they've omitted sights when it looks like a match pistol!
    Looking at the power, and shot count, that the non-UK versions claim I wonder if target shooting is (pun alert) what this is aimed at?

UK-spec version appear to be advertised at 5.5 ft.lbs and as suitable for 'All round target' and (their words, not mine) 'Vermin control'.

Iain

I've just fired an email to Alice at Selesia factory in the hope they can get me one!
    Did anything come of this?
    BSA Meteor Mk5 .177 | Webley Tracker .22 | Umarex Beretta 92FS .177 | Crosman 2260 .22 | Crosman 1077 .177 | Colt SAA | SMK CP1 .25 | Hatsan Model 125 Sniper .25 | Benjamin Trail NP .22 | Crosman 2250 XL .22 | BSA Super Meteor Mk 3 .22 | BSA Superstar Mk2 .22 |

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    I'm winding myself up to go out this afternoon and get one of these- what's best for use here in the UK, 177 or 22? I'm hankering after 177 as I've got a modded 2240 in 22. Any difference in accuracy/consistency between the two calibres?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    I'm winding myself up to go out this afternoon and get one of these- what's best for use here in the UK, 177 or 22? I'm hankering after 177 as I've got a modded 2240 in 22. Any difference in accuracy/consistency between the two calibres?
    Hi mate, I'v very impressed with the quality and accuracy of mine, they are both .22 and bought the last of his stock..

I did mention i may want a .177 model and they said no problem. i have not heard of any accuracy issues with the .177 so i say go for it. if you buy one at the right price you are more then likely going too get your money back...

give it 12 months and there will be a huge market for options on these like the crossman pistols

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    Hi mate, I'v very impressed with the quality and accuracy of mine, they are both .22 and bought the last of his stock..

I did mention i may want a .177 model and they said no problem. i have not heard of any accuracy issues with the .177 so i say go for it. if you buy one at the right price you are more then likely going too get your money back...

give it 12 months and there will be a huge market for options on these like the crossman pistols

Dave
    Get to bullpup mad forum Dave som creations going on at min with them not seen. At range for a while you still pop down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Get to bullpup mad forum Dave som creations going on at min with them not seen. At range for a while you still pop down
    Hi mate...

I'm going to start going back to the range... been claying and pest control a lot lately so not been in the club.

I will nip over to bullpup and have a butchers

Dave