Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PP700W pistol

Just got one myself from Friarage tackle and bait in Hartlepool for under £150. Best price out there for sure!

*EDIT* Friarage now sells them at £170.
    Last edited by Russo121; 24-04-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    BSA METEOR MK1 T33310, EDGAR BROS XVI, S410 Superlight, 4x CROSMAN 2240's in .177.22.25, CROSMAN 1377, PX4 BERETTA, WEBLEY TEMPEST, COLT SAA, COLT DEFENDER CO2, GLETCHER WITNESS 1911, GSG-92, PP700W, CROSMAN 600, SUMATRA 2500

I'm hoping they're going to be around £150 at the Northern shooting show next Month.
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by bear-uk View Post
    I'm hoping they're going to be around £150 at the Northern shooting show next Month.
    Fingers crossed.
    Good luck with that dude, I generally find things are pricier at these kind of events!!!

But do get one whatever you do, mine managed a sub 1" 12 shot group at 30 yards yesterday. Granted it was rested (Well the handle was touching the bench, the front free floating) but I was astounded by its performance, all with an AGS 2x20 scope as well.

Even better, that was with wadcutters. My FTP 900 doesn't shoot wadcutters that tightly at that distance!! (Granted, probably down to being more than double the power)
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Only one I saw was £210 so no chance. They did have an interesting copy of it though.
    It was a nicer looking CO version, being made in the far east. The guy says its in production and going to be released in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by bear-uk View Post
    Only one I saw was £210 so no chance. They did have an interesting copy of it though.
    It was a nicer looking CO version, being made in the far east. The guy says its in production and going to be released in a couple of months.
    Honestly, at £210 its a bargain.

Not when there £150 and only 25 mile away.

You miss my point dude, obviously get it at the price you want to pay, but it is well worth £200.

Those co2 versions were interesting. Slightly smaller but with a square barrel shroud but same design as the pp700. Will keep an eye out for those for sure.

Apparently there is another version of the pp700 coming out with black grips and a nicer shroud:

http://s5.postimg.org/lejmrdf7r/PP700_W_NEW.png
    BSA METEOR MK1 T33310, EDGAR BROS XVI, S410 Superlight, 4x CROSMAN 2240's in .177.22.25, CROSMAN 1377, PX4 BERETTA, WEBLEY TEMPEST, COLT SAA, COLT DEFENDER CO2, GLETCHER WITNESS 1911, GSG-92, PP700W, CROSMAN 600, SUMATRA 2500

looks like it has open sights as well, if they come over here i might get one. what does 700fps in 177,cal equal. i know 600fps in 22,cal is around 12 ft lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    looks like it has open sights as well, if they come over here i might get one. what does 700fps in 177,cal equal. i know 600fps in 22,cal is around 12 ft lbs.
    Obviously depends on the pellet, light match wadcutters about 8FPE, if they measured it with JSB heavies its over 11!!

The new grip and shroud look great, if the open sights are adjustable or can be upgraded I'll be buying a second pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    Obviously depends on the pellet, light match wadcutters about 8FPE, if they measured it with JSB heavies its over 11!!

The new grip and shroud look great, if the open sights are adjustable or can be upgraded I'll be buying a second pistol.
    any idea when they will be appearing over hear, as ill be getting one,

Quote Originally Posted by Russo121 View Post
    That shroud looks very Steyr LP10 styled!
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

this is a nice article on this pistol and what can be done with it,,

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/...topic=105627.0

I 3D printed a grip for mine - I'm not selling them, but if anyone has access to a 3D printer and wants to make one for themselves, I'm happy to give you the STL file to print it.

At the moment it's been sanded, undercoated, base coated and I've had one failed attempt at hydrographic dipping with it. I think I'll either just spray it black or send it off to a professional hydrographic company to have it coated properly.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w10oiu9z1...pJ_cHSeVa?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
    I 3D printed a grip for mine - I'm not selling them, but if anyone has access to a 3D printer and wants to make one for themselves, I'm happy to give you the STL file to print it.

At the moment it's been sanded, undercoated, base coated and I've had one failed attempt at hydrographic dipping with it. I think I'll either just spray it black or send it off to a professional hydrographic company to have it coated properly.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w10oiu9z1...pJ_cHSeVa?dl=0
    very nice, could you pm me the stl file, and if i find any one with a 3d printer,ill have one done, thanks. is it possible to go somewhere where they have 3d printers and pay them to print it off,