Thread: Anybody any experience with Sure Shot Airguns

Anybody any experience with Sure Shot Airguns

After a recent bad experience with a distributor, I was considering ordering a Pardini from
    this company. I really don't want to be disappointed and messed about again so wondered
    if anybody has dealt with SSA before and how you got on.

Thanks

I71

Hi...I bought my Lov 21 from them. I picked it up from them as theyre only 20 or so miles down the road from me.
    Very helpful and obliging and would deal with them again without hesitation.
    Eric.

Thumbs up

hi i have bought a tau 8 which developed a reg fault after a few month this was posted back and repaired with no problems at all,I have now upgraded to the pardini k12 and was also bought from matt at sure shot very helpful lad is matt and gives a excellent service.

Bought a pistol and spares from them, Service and communication were spot on. Matt was very helpful, I would have no problem recommending Sureshot, I also know of another member from my club who has purchased a Tau 7 pistol and the new Tau match rifle from him,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

I bought a LOV21 from them. No problems at all. Another club member bought one and that deal went through faultlessly.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk