Dear all,

This is my first posting on the forum, so thank you for letting me become a member.

I have joined as I have an old working spud gun which I am selling. It’s one I acquired a while back, had some fun with but now looking to move on. I did have it on , with one bid on it in less than 24 hours! That was until the powers that be at deleted the add as they considered this spud gun an offence weapon under their Policy's...

I am not 100% sure of when it was made, buts it was manufactured in of West Germany, so it could of been made anytime between the late forties or until the Germany was unified? But looking at the patina of the metalwork I am sure it was manufactured between the late 50’s to mid 60’s.

I know if I have suggested the wrong dates, then there will hopefully be someone who will reads this posting that will put me right.

The Spud gun has “ORIGINAL” stamped on what would the breach of an air gun. To ‘Prime it with air ’ you break the barrel in a similar way to an air rifle.

It’s approximately 785mm in length, structurally sound and even has the original sights, which line up pretty well.

If anybody has come across this type of spud gun before or knows the best place to sell it or would like to buy it for themselves, then please reply to this posting.

Many thanks,