Thread: Lads need a bit of help an old mate of mine is very ill

Lads need a bit of help an old mate of mine is very ill

hiya lads a few valuations needed 3 airarms khamsins in lovely walnut thumbhole stocks,
    a mint airarms shamal and i mean mint its like a brand new gun,in ft stock with mint custom shop scope
    a daystate competor pistol mint and absolutely as the day it left the factory
    a strange lookin co2 pistol that cocks like a pump shotgun not sure what it is but its got a z in the back end of the action
    perhaps a zastava ive no idea but it must be a rare old girl ive never seen anything like this before
    thanks for any help in advance
    atb
    dave

Very sorry to hear about your friend.

Khamsins, depending on condition, are I think £150-220ish.

Shamal similar but a bit more. £200+ for a good one.

Daystate Competa pistol is rare, only about 200 made. Guessing £400-500?

Pictures and better descriptions would help.

Don't under value the khamsins.... several recently have been selling on Air Arms Springers forum on FB for about the £300 mark.Most for sale are in .22
    If you happen have one in .177 (not so common)......or .20 (like hens teeth) I could be interested.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    ...a daystate competor pistol mint and absolutely as the day it left the factory
    The last Daystate Competa I know of that sold was at the Melbourne Fayre, Aug last year. It went for £350, boxed and complete in excellent condition. HTH

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    If it's a Sarasota saw one for sale at £90 a year back if that helps.

Any well built classic walnut stocked springer from a renowned manufactuter like the AA Khamsin should, in vgc, be well worth £300 at least.

The Shamal is, I suppose, a bit of a collectors' piece but must, IMNSHO, be worth £350 min although I confess, I have never used one!

Back in the day, I would have loved to have a Khamsin but we move on don't we!

atvb
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

Hi David

Quote Originally Posted by mogurnda View Post
    Don't under value the khamsins.... several recently have been selling on Air Arms Springers forum on FB for about the £300 mark.Most for sale are in .22
    If you happen have one in .177 (not so common)......or .20 (like hens teeth) I could be interested.

David.
    ill do some pics tonight now I know the prices and I'll put them up for sale on the sale thread
    Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by davegee59; 23-11-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Do remember the rules re valuation threads.
    Given the circumstances it would be a shame to see your thread deleted etc. HTH
    Last edited by 18 Wheeler; 23-11-2015 at 12:53 PM.

My first post. I have a couple of Daystate Competa's, ugly but nice. If it has a stainless steel air cylinder then its an early one and worth more, if its totally mint and boxed I'd say £450 maybe even £500 for the early model, £350 to £450 for the later ones I'd say. Some had open sights, some had none, also grips varied quite a bit in design and quality. Good luck and sorry about your friend