Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Walther LGV question for the tuners out there

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    So 3 slots would remover the required weight?? And I could use one of your poly heads so I could easily remove it and replace it with the standard seal? Sounfs very interesting. How much weight do you reckon three slots would remove??
    In the region of 75 grams

Hmm - definitely something to think about. I tend to think that I would like a sort of mid way tune. So lighten the piston, open up the TP but not to double the size. Stick the parachute seal on and go from there. I am wondering if that would give the 'soft feel'
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Hmm - definitely something to think about. I tend to think that I would like a sort of mid way tune. So lighten the piston, open up the TP but not to double the size. Stick the parachute seal on and go from there. I am wondering if that would give the 'soft feel'
    I wouldn't change the trans port size as the volume is high already, I would build the gun and try it out first see what happens.I think it would be ok with the standard seal and spring, and a little extra pre load, but without the stroke change don't expect the sight picture movement to be much different