Thread: Newbie

Hi all, new to the forum, hoping to get plenty of advice in the up and coming weeks. Just gained some more permission to eradicate the greys in carlisle. My gun of choice is a BSA R10 bullbarrel in .22, can't fault it, I'll let you all know how I get on, on my new permission.

Hello mate welcome to the site
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Welcome on board.

You're in good company.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi and welcome mate.
    Regards
    Lloyd

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Hello newbie.
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid 67 View Post
    Hi all, new to the forum, hoping to get plenty of advice in the up and coming weeks. Just gained some more permission to eradicate the greys in carlisle. My gun of choice is a BSA R10 bullbarrel in .22, can't fault it, I'll let you all know how I get on, on my new permission.
    Hi and welcome mate. This is a good forum with great members. Just make sure that you read the rules but as a whole this one is a lot more liberal than some of the other ones. let us know how you get along.

A.G

Welcome

This site is a great source of info - but you may find yourself ending up with many more guns than you intended - don't ask me how I know...

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Hello and welcome matey.

Geoff.