Thread: Peacemaker cartridge vs Dan Wesson

Peacemaker cartridge vs Dan Wesson

Sory guys i have asked this question before, since receiving replies to my last post i phoned a gun shop to ask if they had peacemaker cartrages and was told that the dan wesson cartrages worked fine in the peacemaker the only difference was how the bb was inserted on was from the rear and the other from the front and customers were buying the dan wesson cartrages as they seemed to produce better results. just looking again to see if these dan wesson cartrages will work as they are a good bit cheaper than the origionals .

many thanks in advance for any advice

stealth2000

HI mate, if you put Dan Wesson shells in your peacemaker you will lose quite a lot of power/fps I think it was around 40 fps when I tried. Plus I found the accuracy to be worse too..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Have you found the bbs drop through?? Any ideas how to stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickster View Post
    Have you found the bbs drop through?? Any ideas how to stop them?
    What do you mean by BB's drop?..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

As in insert them into the cartridge but they drop straight through on to the floor

As in insert them into the cartridge but they drop straight through on to the floor
    Lol no mate I don't have that issue with the SAA cartridges and never heard of others having it either.. Do yours do that?
    Are your cartridge seals missing on the rear, or could you have stretched them by using over sized pellets..

Brand new only had them a day . I will figure it out.

Brand new only had them a day . I will figure it out.
    This maybe a silly question but are you loading the BB's into the rear of the cartridge pushing it flush into the rubber seal, and Not trying to load the cartridge from the front.?
    Post me a picture if you want mate..
    If you are loading correctly and it's still happening take it back.

Thumbs up

I will try some h&n like you suggest in your review , nice review btw. I have subscribed.

I will try some h&n like you suggest in your review , nice review btw. I have subscribed.
    Thanks mate and thanks for subscribing too.
    Let me know how you get on and if you have anymore questions just ask..

Have you seen the two new sig sauer guns? They look very nice MPX and MCX .

Have you seen the two new sig sauer guns? They look very nice MPX and MCX .
    Hi mate, yeah i have seen them they do look nice, look very cool dont they.. not seen one in the flesh yet though as im waiting for my local gun shop to get them in, soon as they have them i will go check them out properly..

Im not an air rifle lover though so i would not buy one myself, i shoot many types or cartridge firearms so rifle wise i would not want an assault rifle wise i would rather just shoot the real thing rather then an airgun. I do have a co2 rifle and a break barrel but never use them.. But i do really want to go check out the MPX and MCX and have a fondle and shot with one.

ATB, Marc..