Thread: Southern Hunters Round 3 - West London Rangers Sunday 6th December

Southern Hunters Round 3 - West London Rangers Sunday 6th December

We are starting this particular round 1/2 hour early to give the folk from MAD time to get back to their Christmas celebration...... a poor score due to having to get up early is therefore an acceptable excuse for this round only!

Signing in between 8:15 (ish) and 9:30am

Safety brief will be at 9:45 and shooting starting at 10:00am

We have ten rounds this season with your best six scores counting to the final positions, each round will have trophies to be won (Open 1st to 3rd, plus 1st in Recoil, 0.22, Ladies and Junior). Air Arms have once again provided us with a goody bag to be won at each round and a rather fine TX200 for the raffle at the 10th round at Bisley. Badges will be available as will a bonus bunny cash prize drawn from the score cards at the end of each competition.

To reflect the per head fee many clubs pay their land owner we are having to raise the signing in fees this year to £8 for adults but dropping juniors to £4

The courses will all be to current UKAHFT specifications and the aim is to have fun (safely!)

The WLR team will update the thread with details regarding parking instructions and catering information!

Link to WLR: http://www.westlondonrangers.co.uk/
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Parking will be in the Dogs Trust Car park opposite the shooting ground, please use the area of the car park furthest from the dogs trust buildings and you must ensure your gun remains cased at all times until you are over the road in the shooting ground.
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

There will be a burger van on site the same one that was at Ford. On the day there will be a collection box going around for the dogs trust who kindly let us use their carpark. The lady at the dogs trust said dig deep its Christmas. Tx

Nice one!! Parking sorted and a chance to help a VERY worthwhile cause, all in one fell swoop.

Well done you chaps at West London Rangers

Having looked at Metcheck the weather for Sunday is anyones guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    Having looked at Metcheck the weather for Sunday is anyones guess!
    Typically British ol chap

My Favourite Venue and I have to work.

Hope you all have a great shoot wish I was there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    We are starting this particular round 1/2 hour early to give the folk from MAD time to get back to their Christmas celebration...... a poor score due to having to get up early is therefore an acceptable excuse for this round only!

Signing in between 8:15 (ish) and 9:30am

Safety brief will be at 9:45 and shooting starting at 10:00am

We have ten rounds this season with your best six scores counting to the final positions, each round will have trophies to be won (Open 1st to 3rd, plus 1st in Recoil, 0.22, Ladies and Junior). Air Arms have once again provided us with a goody bag to be won at each round and a rather fine TX200 for the raffle at the 10th round at Bisley. Badges will be available as will a bonus bunny cash prize drawn from the score cards at the end of each competition.

To reflect the per head fee many clubs pay their land owner we are having to raise the signing in fees this year to £8 for adults but dropping juniors to £4

The courses will all be to current UKAHFT specifications and the aim is to have fun (safely!)

The WLR team will update the thread with details regarding parking instructions and catering information!

Link to WLR: http://www.westlondonrangers.co.uk/
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

Looking forward to this - WLR always set a good course and it even looks like it should be pretty much dry for the shoot... did I just say that?

Oops!

Thanks WLR, enjoyed the shot. Can we have less wind next time please

Thanks to Lewis and Graham for shooting with me.
    Air Arms TX200

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Big thanks to WLR and the SHS crew for a great day.

Well done to Lightly - my shooting partner - for holding on to a not so great score for sufficiently long that I managed to catch him down.

Oops.

See you all, or at least a bunch of you, in 2 weeks at the Oaks.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Just like to give a BIG shout out to Nick Byrne, Bloody fantastic shooting, a 54 with a .22 in those conditions and putting a number of the top .177 shooters to the SWORD

Part of the MEON Massive........bring it ON!

ATb
    Mike
    Last edited by happydad; 08-12-2015 at 05:48 AM.
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.